Sunday, October 26, 2008

Sunday October 26

Sorry its been so long it seems like its just been one thing after another first I had my surgery then I had my test and drinking that stuff for my catscan made me sick,then I got a real bad cold where I lost my voice for about a week,but I think I'm better now,for awhile anyway.
I got all my test results back and they found some spots in my chest,neck,lymphnodes under my arm,and brain.The ones in my brain the doctor's not sure what they are because they are so small and they keep comming up and then going away.The scans show that the ones I already had have grown and all the ones under my skin that I can feel but the scans don't show have grown to.
I was going to get to try to do treaments every other week,but since my scans came back like they did I am going to keep going once a week.The second batch of the drug that I got the doctor thought that if he froze the drug it would keep better,since all of my scans came back the way they did and all the ones under my skin have grown also I started last Thursday with a new batch and he is not going to freeze it this time,because in the begining when he did not freeze it ,it seemed to be working better.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

My thoughts and prayers are with you. I pray that this treatment will do the trick. You are a strong man and we are a strong family we will all make is through this. Happy Halloween!!! Love Ya

Anonymous said...

Happy Halloween!! Well we will just put our faith in the doctor & you. So want are you going to dress up as on Halloween? Do you have a party to go to or are you going to go with your nieces & nephews. Keep your head high!! Love ya Tami

Anonymous said...

Hi Kevin,
I continue to think of you and your famly and the ups and downs you face week to week. Hold tight to all God's promises and remember you are never alone! You and your family are in my prayers... Dr. Raj too! I hear he is a wonderful man and I'm sure he is giving you the VERY best care!

Keep on Keepin' on! =0)
Beth Grogg
Fredericktown, OH

Anonymous said...

Hope you & your family have a good Thanksgiving! Tell everyone happy holidays. I hope that you are felling well. I talk to dad this weekend he said that you went hunting with your dad & bro. so did you get anything? Dad said that you are having to start kemo again. God bless you & hang in there I know that thing can be tough for you sometimes. You have already gone through allot & have more to come. Stay strong!!! Love ya Tami