Thursday, September 11, 2008

Thursday September 11

Last time I talked to you I was going to get a spinal tap and I did and everything came back good there are no cancer cells in my spine. I also did my MRI of the brain this last Saturday and just met with the doctor today and they only found one of the four spots in my brain and it is a little bit smaller than the previous scan so that is very good news. I have always had one tumor that has not responded to the treatment and has never shrunk and has slowly grown when the rest of them have either went away,shrunk or did not change so now the doctor wants me to have surgery to get it removed so I guess that is the next step.
Tami and Rae it is always nice to hear from you since we never get to see each other its been along time,thanks for the thoughts and prayers.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kevin.Just wanted to let you know I think about you everyday,and know that everything will work out.It is great news about most of the lumps,and with the great doctor you have and your family you will make it though anything. You are always in my prayers.I love you.

Anonymous said...

Kevin we might be far always but we love you & the rest of the family. You are in our prays!!!! If you ever want to take a vacation we would love to see you in Washington!! Even the rest of the family would be nice to see. I think that it is getting close to time hop a plane to come see everyone it has been acouple of years. I agree with aunt Ruthann also!! Love ya & hang in there & keep in touch through this web site. You can always call to dad has our #'s. Love ya you will get throught this with the love for our family. We are big family with lots of love!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Hi Kevin,
I received a couple up-dates from my friend, Patti, that you met while she was in Kansas. (Patti is the one who told you about Stephanie). Anyway, I heard about the new tumers on your brain, but had not heard the good news about your spinal tap results, and the MRI showing fewer tumers! That is GREAT! You are on my mind SO often, and I continue to pray for you and your family.
God Bless you all!
Beth Grogg
Fredericktown, OH

BE STRONG IN THE LORD AND IN THE POWER OF HIS MIGHT. Ephesians 6:10